Thursday, June 5, 2014

Hello world!

Welcome!  I guess I owe you guys an introduction.  I'm kdots.  I'll be your tour guide for the length of your stay.  There's not much to see right now, but I've got a ton in store for you! 

The idea for this blog came from several friends who have encouraged me to share my adventures in home decorating, DIY projects, and finding creative uses for everyday things.  Hopefully someone on this planet finds my shenanigans helpful or interesting.  I also promise to share my Pinterest project fails and other bright ideas gone awry (hey, it happens to the best of us!).  I like to refer to these as free entertainment, so hopefully you will find them just as amusing as I do.

I have plenty of other hobbies too, so over time, there is no telling what might end up on here.  Hell, I might even surprise myself!  Anyway, I hope there will be a little something for everyone.  Stay tuned... 

No comments:

Post a Comment